There is psychology in Yoga, Vedanta and Tantra. Yoga Vedanta and Tantra teach you, how to deal with the human mind.
- Do not identify with your mind. You are not your mind. You are the Infinite, the Absolute, the Immortal. Learn to understand your mind so you can transcend it
- Watch the workings of your mind – and go beyond it
- Mind is a manifestation of the Divine Mother. Worship the Divine Mother with all your being, including your emotions, thoughts and feelings
- to control your mind, uplift your energies
Raja Yoga says:
- Develop your mental powers (Vibhuti), learn to use them intelligently. But do not identify
- Learn Concentration in daily Life. Life will be so much more fulfilling
- Learn to quieten your mind. If your mind is completely silent, your Real Self will shine fourth.