According to the Bhagavad Gita.
- Whatever you do in a daily life, do not bother about the results. Krishna says that we should focus on our karma (actions).
- Be objective in every action.
- Embrace love, compassion and faith in life.
- Have faith in yourself and take simple steps daily.
- Accept change, it is a part of life.
- Meditate for five minutes at least daily.
- Try to understand your food habits and change them if needed.
- Practice self-observation.
- Identify your fears, let them go and just focus on karma.
- Focus on the fact that we are equal.
- Connect with nature, people and the whole universe.
Practice Atmabhava, love for your fellow beings, and love serve and give. If we centered on even point, we will be blessed and free.
Aim Hrim Klim